Monday, March 05, 2007

Globalizing Knowledge Forum

A regional research seminar to be held today and tomorrow in UNESCO, Paris is focusing on transformations, challenges and emerging patterns in higher education systems.

The seminar, “Globalizing Knowledge: European and North American Regions and Policies addressing the priority issues of other UNESCO Regions,” is organized by the UNESCO Forum on Higher Education, Research and Knowledge.

The objective of the seminar is to sum up the main achievements of the Forum’s Regional Scientific Committee for Europe and North America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanx for this beautiful place of the Inet!!

Anonymous said...

Hello to Everybody my name is Steve Levine and I am from a place called York in the midlands of England. I am interested in preserving the Environment and I like to build Solar Power For Cheap systems which I do as a hobby. I am looking forward to chatting to many of you in here soon.